CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2004

From:
Alejandro Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:53:56 -0800

Hi!

We are looking to buy a new confocal system for out
lab and are very interested in obtaining feedback from
users of recent Olympus systems.  I would welcome
information on any other “personal” system, including
matters regarding service & maintenance (particularly
from user in Canada).
Feel free to reply to me off-list if you consider it
necessary.

Thank you for your help

=====
Alejandro D. Roth   PhD.
Post-Doctoral Fellow
Brain Tumor Research Group

Montreal Neurological Institute. Room BT112
McGill University.
3801 University St. Montreal, QC, H3A 2B4
Phone: (514) 398-3565