CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2001

From:
Barbara Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:37:00 -0800
Damir,

It almost sounds more like you need a microscopy course with a bit of
confocal tagged on at the end.

Two suggestions:
Our book, "Optimizing Light Microscopy" is easy to read and full of little
experiments which can be done at the microscope. List price is $37.00 + s/h
but class sized orders rate a discount (contact Ken Piel here in our
office: [log in to unmask]).

Secondly, we specialize in customized on-site courses and could put
together a short course (~4 days) which would cover your concerns, to be
offered once a semester.  Let us know if we can be of help.

Best regards,
Barbara Foster
Microscopy/Microscopy Education
125 Paridon Street, Suite 102
Springfield, MA 01118
PH: 413-746-6931  FX: 413-746-9311  Web: www.MME-Microscopy.com/education

"Why didn't they teach us that sooner?"  ... probably because no one
thought to call MME about customized, on-site courses.  Offered in all
areas of microscopy, sample prep,and image analysis, they make an immediate
impact on your productivity.