CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2011

From:
Julian Smith III <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:20:24 -0400

A couple of years ago, someone on the list suggested a variant of #3:
Scunci hair-bands.  Cheap, multicolored, moderately absorbant, and
disposable.  The ones we use are around 4mm in cross-section, and will
go around the objective twice.  We simply toss them every 2weeks-2
months (depending on use) and put on a new one.

--
Julian P.S. Smith III
Director, Winthrop Microscopy Facility

803-323-2111 x6427 (vox)