CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2011

From:
Vladimir Ghukasyan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2011 10:38:51 -0500

Hi Axel,

We tried several methods and the one developed by Dr. Kota Miura as a
script for IgorPro worked the best for us. It has a very nice
algorithm compensating for general photobleaching (outside of the ROI
of interest), has more flexibility in fitting parameters, offers three
different ways to fit the data.
The procedure file with the detailed introduction can be found here:
http://cmci.embl.de/downloads/frap_analysis

Best wishes,
Vladimir

Vladimir Ghukasyan
Confocal and Multiphoton Imaging Facility
Neuroscience Center

115 Mason Farm Rd., Bld. 245, Rm. 7109F
Chapel Hill 27599-7250
NC