CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2005

From:
Clare Waterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 13:13:41 -0700

Ask simon Watkins at pitt.  He was discussing this recently but I forget wha
he said

Clare M. Waterman-Storer, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Laboratory for Cell Motility Studies
Department of Cell Biology CB163
The Scripps Research Institute
10550 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla CA, 92037 USA
Office:  858-784-9764
Lab:  858-784-9243
Secretary (Lorraine Lathrop): 858-784-9964
Fax:  858-784-9779
Email:  [log in to unmask]