CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2015

From:
"Anthony, Neil" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 2015 21:06:27 +0000

Hi all, I hope the science treats you well.

I was wondering if anybody's had any experience with autofluorescence when using PFRET, or PeriFRET as I like to call it.  I understand that autofluorescence is not accounted for in the algorithm?

Peri, I hope all is well with you.  Can I ask for some pointers on how think about the system if autofluorescence is the mix?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Neil

prohibited.