CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1998

From:
Chris MacLean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 14:48:53 -0600
Hello,

I work for VayTek.  It would be inappropriate for me to tell you how to use
VoxelView. It seems usefull to inform you of options available.

We sell a 3D Volume Visualization and Measurement software that renders 1,
2, and 3 channels.  VoxBlast can render a 3 channel volume in four methods:
blend, MIP, YIQ, and MIP/YIQ.

VoxBlast is available for UNIX, Windows, and MAC.  Although there are some
differences in the three platforms, their functionality is very similar.  We
offer a competitive upgrade price for current VoxelView users.

Best regards,

Patrick Guerin
Customer Technical Support Engineer
VayTek, Inc.