CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2001

From:
Anders Fridberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:57:47 +0200
Dear all,

I have a problem with our Biorad MRC 1024 confocal. On the back of the
system control unit, there is a 25-pin connector labelled "internal
functions" where, according to the manuals, the system's pixel clock should
be accessible on pin number 1. I need to use the pixel clock as an external
clock for an A/D board (so that the sampling by the A/D board is correlated
to the pixels in the confocal image). The problem is that pin number 1
gives a constant voltage of 5V all the time, so obviously this is not the
pixel clock.

Does anyone have a clue on what pin the pixel clock can be found?? (I have
asked Biorad, but thus far I've had no response).

Thanks!

Anders
Anders Fridberger, M.D., Ph.D.
Dept. of Physiology and Pharmacology