CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1996

From:
Yiing Lin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 02:07:05 -0500
Hello,

Yeah; I heard that they were trying to get gov't approval to get their
package for use in hospitals (MRI imaging and the like).  I guess that
would explain the price hike (because of the expensive approval process
and perhaps because hospitals can afford it?), and their lost interest in
confocal imaging (pocket change compared to what they're about to get
into...).

They seemed to have taken some old (useful) features out in the newest
version, but from the little tinkering that I've done with it, some of the
new features are quite nice.

                                                -Yiing Lin