CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2009

From:
Jean-Pierre CLAMME <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 17:57:41 -0800
Hi,

I was used to work with volocity in my previous lab, but for here, I'm
looking for something more polyvalent that can also do tracking. So I
thought image pro was a good choice.

Thank you for the information

JP

Jean-Pierre CLAMME, PhD
Senior Scientist
Nitto Denko Technical
501 Via Del Monte
Oceanside, CA 92058
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: +760.435.7065

Confocal Microscopy List <[log in to unmask]> wrote on
01/26/2009 11:47:56 AM: