CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2007

From:
Chris Tully <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 10:03:28 -0400

Christophe,

Unfortunately, I was unable to find anything on-line to point you to.
However, as a Leica Dealer, I can order brochures for the Leica AM TIRF MC
system at this point.  I would be happy to send you one, except that you are
at least one trans-Atlantic flight outside my territory.  I suggest that you
contact your local Leica representative.  If you need help finding this
person, please email me directly at [log in to unmask], and I will find an
appropriate contact for you.

Chris Tully, M.Sc.
Applications Engineer
Vashaw Scientific, Inc.