CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2010

From:
"Ramshesh, Venkat K" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2010 11:53:50 -0400

Hi Sandrine,

  I would try "Optical Mapping of Cardiac Excitation and Arrhythmias" David Rosenbaum (Editor), Jose Jalife (Editor)

Best,
Venkat

Venkat Ramshesh, PhD
Bioengineer/Facility Manager
Cell and Molecular Imaging Core
Hollings Cancer Center and Center for Cell Death, Injury and Regeneration
Medical University of South Carolina
QE302
280 Calhoun Street, MSC 140
Charleston, SC 29425