CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2004

From:
"Boyko, Vitaly" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 20:13:16 +0100
Dear Olivia,
Improvision is very good though it is costly, and the Roper's cascade 512B or Hamamatsu back-illuminated CCD cameras would be of great help, especially if you are interested to detect smaller number of rather functional molecules, not the aggregates, inclusions or insoluble precipitates within the cell.
Cell Biology/Confocal Microscopy is known of its numerous artifacts, especially upon protein overexpression.

Best regards,

Vitaly
NCI-NIH
HIV-DRP