CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2008

From:
"Rietdorf, Jens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:03:37 +0200

Dear Maria,

(no commercial interest) Invitrogen sells a product called InSpeck, ie
beads with a calibrated intensity of labelling. They come in different
intensities, like 100%, 50% 25% usf. If you include those in all your
preparations you can normalise your signal to the beads, which may be
sufficient to have a rough idea of the relative brightness of your
labelling.

Cheers, jens