CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2004

Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:47:03 +1000

Sounds interesting - please do send me a copy.

But my question is why is this necessary?  You have absolute
standards built in the in the form of your CW lasers (6 lines
on our system) - their position shows how accurately your system
is calibrated and the FWHM shows the resolution.  What more do
you need?

                                                     Guy

--
Associate Professor Guy Cox