CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2001

From:
Weijun Qian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 13:52:12 -0700
According to the orgininal design of Roger Tsien, the adjustable confocal
aperture size is from 0.53 to 17 microns at the specimen plane.  But I am
not sure about the exact size of Nikon RCM.  I will be interested to know
the results you will get.  Good luck!

Weijun Qian
Department of Chemistry
University of Florida