CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 1997

From:
Martin Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 19:30:03 +0200
   Dear confocalist,

    I am looking for the best options on the market for hardware and
software to create video presentations. I want to be able to create video
from series of TIFF images (or whatever format one uses) and edit these
videos, add text and effects of different kinds...

    I would appreciate relevant comments from you about:
 - Hardware for this that goes with a PC
 - Software for this that runs under Windows NT 4.0

    I am simply interested to hear what you may use for this and comments
about it.

Thanks,
          Martin

 Martin Köhler
 Department of Molecular Medicine
 Rolf Luft Center for Diabetes Research L6B:1
 Karolinska Hospital
 S-171 76  STOCKHOLM
 SWEDEN
         phone    46-8-51775732