CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2010

From:
Andreas Bruckbauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2010 01:49:32 -0400

Another mystery microscope:
http://www.grayfieldoptical.com/

best wishes

Andreas

-----Original Message-----
From: MODEL, MICHAEL <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 15:55
Subject: Re: Mystery microscope

Thanks for all the responses from which I have already learned many new things.

I remember they were saying that it was based on some principle that had never

been published or patented. I also think (though not 100% certain) that it

worked in all the common transmission modes. But all they had was a brochure..