CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2007

From:
John Oreopoulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 15:31:55 -0500

Hi Glen,

My thesis project involves modification of a fluorescence microscope
for a specialized type of measurement, and as such I'm usually
ordering optical prototyping equipment from Thorlabs. I noticed
recently they've introduced full LED microscope illumination
attachments  which can fit to the back epi-illumination port of
microscopes made by all of the major microscope manufacturers. I've
never had the chance to try them, so I can't comment on how well they
light up a sample. They might be worth checking out though.

Here's the link:

http://www.thorlabs.com/NewGroupPage9.cfm?
ObjectGroup_ID=2615&visNavID=223

John Oreopoulos, BSc,
PhD Candidate
University of Toronto
Institute For Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
Centre For Studies in Molecular Imaging

Tel: W:416-946-5022