CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2015

From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 2015 09:34:13 -0600

The tricky part with the electrically focusable lenses is implementing them
into existing systems. If you have a commercial microscope then finding a
good spot to insert them can be a little difficult. You might be able to
insert them between the objective and nosepiece if you have room. You also
need to synchronize acquisition with the lens setting which may not be
trivial depending on what signals you have access to in the system.

Craig