CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2001

From:
Steve Koll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 16:21:04 +0200
Don,

Our Millenia isn't even 1 year old and had more or less the same problems.
The technician was called in: he slightly realigned it and redid the SGH
temperature settings.  Apparently, even with very small temperature
fluctuations in the room, the laser needs to get accustomed to the
environmental conditions and this can take a while.  So a small readjustment
after this 'incubation period' should do the trick.  Our system now is alive
and pumping !

Good luck,

Steve
ir. Steve Koll
PhD Student
Ghent University
Lab of Biochemistry and Molecular Cytology
Coupure Links 653
9000 Gent
Belgium
Tel:++32/9/264 59 70