CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2001

From:
Uta Limper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 16:11:40 +0001
Dear members,

I started to work with a confocal laser scanning microscope of
Leica and I have some basical questions.
First of all I performed a lambda scan. I had no problems by using
the microscope and software. The one thing I wasen´t sure about is
how the lambda scan is generated by the microscope. In particular
how are the different wave lengths detected? Thank you very much
for your help!

Uta Limper