CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2003

From:
Milton Charlton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:42:15 -0500

Dear Ernst,
Thank you for your advice on synchronization with a Biorad.  Could you send
the details of that counter?  I guess it looks at the scan output line and
counts that.  Hmm it must also lock out more counting during a frame.
Thank you for sending your line macros to my postdoc Lori.
We have been having a lot of problems with simple line scanning macros
giving errors on our Biorad 600.  Then it turned out that she was using SOM
instead of MPL.  I hope that was the only problem.
Thanks again.
Milt

Milton P. Charlton, Professor
Physiology Department