CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2005

From:
Will Casavan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:49:40 -0800

Hi Helen,

-- A Commercial Endorsement Follows--

The software tools in Image-Pro Plus may well perform the tasks you are
describing. Counting and morphometry tools are available to determine
percent area coverage and to classify objects based upon a number of
attributes such as their area. Semi- or full automation is possible
through customizable macro scripting.

Our 3D Constructor module now allows for neuron tracing and measurement.
It will interpret file formats from a number of sources, including most
confocal formats.

If you have additional questions I will be happy to discuss off-line.

Best Regards,

Will Casavan
Media Cybernetics- San Diego
6295 Ferris Square, Suite A