CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2011

Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2011 12:01:34 -0700

Dear George,
I don't know if anyone has an image J plugin for the N&B analysis. However
Jay Unruh from Stowers has a collection of image J plugins for FCS,
CCRICS, RICS and PCH. Here is a link to those plugins:
http://research.stowers.org/imagejplugins/zipped_plugins.html

The SIMFCS software can be used for N&B analysis. If you are interested
you can download the software from: http://www.lfd.uci.edu/globals/

We can send you tutorials on how to use the program for the N&B analysis.
Kind regards,
Michelle

Michelle Digman, Ph.D.
University of California, Irvine