CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2012

Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:37:53 -0700

Dear all,

Our 10yr-old Zeiss 510 has encountered more frequent down times for laser
405nm (and 543nm) recently. Most of the time the laser(s) will restore after
restart the program and/or microscope, sometimes will work simply after
switching between different configs. I am wondering if this is due the aging
lasers (break soon) or other problems such as software bugs?

Any advice/comment is greatly appreciated!

Guosheng