CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2024

From:
"Rosen, Grace" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2024 18:39:34 +0000
To join or leave the confocal microscopy listserv or to change your email address, go to:
https://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=confocalmicroscopy&A=1

I have this problem in my lab too ! Methanol does the trick for me. With this or any solvent, you put it on a Q tip and rub gently. This has worked for me multiple times.  The Nikon reps have warned me to not leave the solvent on the objective for longer than this as it could damage sealant around the lens.

Happy cleaning,
Grace