CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2024

From:
Joshua Konecnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2024 23:20:20 -0500
To join or leave the confocal microscopy listserv or to change your email address, go to:
https://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=confocalmicroscopy&A=1

Dear All Lab Head and Group leader microscopy enthusiasts,

I am reaching out for any potential supervisors located in London (UK) that are looking for a dedicated PhD student desiring to study in the field of Cancer Biology and Immunology. I am particularly excited about projects involving metastasis, the tumour microenvironment (collagen), patients' responses to treatment and impacts on the immune system. I have over 3 years laboratory experience and a great passion for these research areas, strongly desiring to continue to increase my research output.

I am currently residing in Australia and arriving in London in September this 2024. If you are interested in a hardworking and focused student and wish to obtain my CV highlighting my recent experiences and successes, I would be very happy to discuss your current and future projects via email at: [log in to unmask]

Thank you all for your time and consideration,

If you are not a lab head yet know your lab is after students, I would be very grateful if you could get me in touch. Very happy to chat with anyone in the London area working in Cancer research.

Kind Regards,
-Josh