CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2024

From:
Quinn Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:44:16 -0500
To join or leave the confocal microscopy listserv or to change your email address, go to:
https://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=confocalmicroscopy&A=1

Also, are you re-using the dishes? The age and use of your dish could also
be impacting your cells. Overly UV-ing could also be breaking down the
plastic dish as well.

Much regards,
Quinn