CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2024

From:
Life-Chip <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2024 10:06:04 +0200
To join or leave the confocal microscopy listserv or to change your email address, go to:
https://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=confocalmicroscopy&A=1

Thanks Phil,

that sounds really good, also for custom organ-on-chip approaches.
Quick question: you kept the fern alive, I guess at room temperature.
Have you /any tried it at 37°C in an incubator?

Thanks

Axel