CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2024

From:
Hella Hartmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2024 14:45:03 +0000
To join or leave the confocal microscopy listserv or to change your email address, go to:
https://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=confocalmicroscopy&A=1

Dear list members,

We are happy to announce Trends in Microscopy 2025 (TiM2025), the German BioImaging spring school. TiM2025 will take place from March 17-21, 2025 at the Albgut in Münsingen, Germany.

The conference venue will be transformed into a microscopy boot camp, including a fully operational S1 laboratory, state-of-the-art microscopes and IT infrastructure, facilitating interactive workshops on optics, sample preparation, teaching techniques, data analysis, data management and beyond. TiM2025 will offer an immersive training experience through hands-on workshops and insightful scientific lectures dedicated to students and scientists.

To bring the workshops to life, we're looking for your input! The call for TiM2025 workshops is currently open until June 30th, 2024. We encourage the submission of workshop applications.
For further information, please refer to the following link: https://gerbi-gmb.de/event/tim2025/.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. We look forward to a week full of opportunities for sharing, networking, learning, formal and informal discussions, coffee breaks and engaging scientific talks!

Kind regards,
Hella Hartmann on behalf of the TiM2025 Orga team

-

Dr. Hella Hartmann

Facility Leader
Light Microscopy Facility

Technische Universität Dresden
Center for Molecular and Cellular Bioengineering (CMCB)
Technology Platform

Tatzberg 47-51
01307 Dresden, Germany

Tel.: +49 (0) 351-458 82094
Fax.: +49 (0) 351-463 40038
E-Mail:       [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Webpage: https://tu-dresden.de/cmcb/technologie-plattform/facilities/light-microscopy
                   www.biodip.de<http://www.biodip.de/>