ISHPSB-L Archives

August 2021

ISHPSB-L@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Trevor Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Trevor Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2021 15:25:45 -0400
(Listserv for the International Society for the History, Philosophy, and
Social Studies of Biology)

(see the end of this message for directions on how to subscribe
and unsubscribe from this listserv)

This listserv sends out brief descriptions only. For further
details, follow the link provided.

Please send me items at [log in to unmask] to post to the list
that would be of interest to Society members: position
announcements, postdoctoral announcements, grant and funding
opportunities, conference announcements, calls for papers, and brief
queries on research topics. The sooner you send me something, the more
likely that I will be able to have it posted before its deadline.
**Pleaseinclude a link to details, as we only send out a digest of
brief descriptions.**

Thanks!

Trevor Pearce
Listserv Moderator, International Society for History, Philosophy, and
Social Studies of Biology

Listserv Moderator Change: This is my last set of announcements! Lloyd
Ackert (Drexel) will be taking over as ISHPSSB listserv moderator -- so if
you reply to this email he'll be the one who receives it.

Online Discussions: "Eugenic Thinking in Australasia," a series of
two-hour, public panels in September 2021 exploring eugenic thinking in
Australasia, past and present: (1) Indigenous Australasia; (2) Immigration,
borders, children, and citizenship; (3) Technologies and disposable people.
https://bit.ly/3AwivSk

**************************** End of announcements **************************

DIRECTIONS FOR SUBSCRIBING
 Send an email message to:
 with the following in the body of the message:
       SUBSCRIBE ISHPSB-L Yourfirstname Yourlastname
 For example, if your name were Gregor Mendel:
       SUBSCRIBE ISHPSB-L Gregor Mendel

DIRECTIONS FOR UNSUBSCRIBING
 Send an email message to:
 with the following in the body of the message:
      SIGNOFF ISHPSB-L

Trevor Pearce
Listserv Moderator, International Society for History, Philosophy,
and Social Studies of Biology

http://www.ishpssb.org/

Listserv archives: http://lists.umn.edu/archives/ishpsb-l.html

Email: [log in to unmask]