TRBPRICINGMEMBERS Archives

TRB Congestion Pricing Committee Members

TRBPRICINGMEMBERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Lee Munnich Jr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lee Munnich Jr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2013 14:26:18 -0600
TRB Congestion Pricing Committee (ABE 25) Members and Friends:

FHWA is considering holding a *National Congestion Pricing Conference*
in *Seattle,
WA, July 9-11, 2013*. While this conference has not yet been formally
approved by FHWA, the *TRB Congestion Pricing Committee (ABE25)* plans to
hold our summer meeting in conjunction with this conference if it goes
forward. For planning purposes, we are polling our members and friends on
whether you plan to attend this conference and TRB summer meeting. There
will be no charge for the conference; there may be a modest charge for food
and TRB costs.

Please respond to indicate whether you plan to join us in Seattle and
whether you will require a hotel room so we can determine the number of
rooms we should reserve.

*Here is the link:  http://www.doodle.com/rd2tyg6c398zhsn9*

If FHWA does not get approval for the Seattle conference,  the back-up
summer meeting for ABE25 will be in late July in Washington, DC, with other
TRB committees.

Thanks for your response.

Lee Munnich
Co-chair, TRB Congestion Pricing Committee (ABE25)

--
Lee W. Munnich, Jr.
Senior Fellow and Director