WEBSTANDARDS Archives

April 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Gabe Ormsby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:32:57 -0500
I'm looking forward to our next year (and more.)

One quick correction: I work in the Office for Academic Administration,
University of Minnesota System, rather than the Provost's Office.

-Gabe

--
Gabe Ormsby
Web Project Coordinator