WEBSTANDARDS Archives

September 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Kristofer Layon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:50:55 -0500
Eric Meyer just announced the 2010 dates for An Event Apart, and
they're coming to Minneapolis next year!

Mark your calendars and start sweet-talking your supervisors now, as
you do *not* want to miss this wonderful educational opportunity if
you make web sites for the U.

AEA is worth every penny, and we should also take advantage of their
discounts when it's time to register (either the educational discount,
or group - 6th person free for every 5 who pay - but they can't be
combined, so we'll have to calculate whether one is better than the
other).

For more information and links to AEA's Facebook group, Ning site, or
email list, visit the AEA web site at:

http://aneventapart.com/news/2009/09/02/2010-a-web-design-odyssey/

Kris Layon

Kristofer D. Layon
Director of Web Design & Online Collaboration
612.624.4545  :  [log in to unmask]  :  http://blog.lib.umn.edu/layo0002/work/
Office of the Senior Vice President for System Academic Administration
University of Minnesota Twin Cities
http://www.academic.umn.edu/system/