WEBSTANDARDS Archives

February 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Ben Demaree <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2012 15:29:27 -0600
Brian,

Can you clarify what you mean by credit card registration?  Are you looking
to use a pre-built system for conference registration, or use a payment
processor and build the actual registration system?

If it's the latter, I've used Braintree successfully, though it was a bit
on the pricey side.  My next project will be using Stripe.

Ben

Ben Demaree ∙ Web Developer ∙ IT Professional
                             ›  www.bendemaree.com  ‹
*                             *›  about.me/bendemaree  ‹