WEBSTANDARDS Archives

May 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Michael Berkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2010 15:31:22 -0500
Maybe this has changed in the last 9mo or so, but when last I checked it
was somewhat difficult to get Windows to speak git, with dependencies on
Cygwin.  That's a large hurdle for console-averse users when you can get
full GUI Subversion integration with TortoiseSVN.

Michael Berkowski
Minitex  / MnLINK Linux Systems Administrator and Programmer
University of Minnesota
612.625.8736
PGP Public key:
http://www.tc.umn.edu/~berk0081/pgp/pubkey.asc