CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2013

From:
John Oreopoulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:06:07 -0400

Another member of this listserver has kindly provided me with a scanned copy of the Brumberg paper from 1959 (Biophysics), and it translated into English. It is a very interesting historical reading, and if anyone else is interested, I can send a copy to you offline.

Cheers,

John Oreopoulos
Staff Scientist
Spectral Applied Research