CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2003

From:
"Monson, Frederick C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:30:29 -0400

Though there are substantial differences between the following method, it
nonetheless demonstrates something all users of HCHO and fluorescence
microscopes should know.

Fuxe, K. & Jonsson, G. 1973 The histochemical fluorescence method for the
demonstration of catecholamines. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 21,293-311.

Regards,

Fred Monson

Frederick C. Monson, PhD
Center for Advanced Scientific Imaging