CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2007

From:
Kevin Braeckmans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 08:33:37 +0200

Hi Bo,

While I still cannot seem to find the one reference I have in mind,
6*sigma^2 would be correct (cfr Suh et al 2005 at the end of the article)
for analysis in 3-D (assuming equal error in all 3 dimensions).

Suh et al, Adv. Drug. Deliv. Rev. 57, 63-78 (2005)

If I find the other article I will let you know.

Best regards,

Kevin

Kevin Braeckmans, Ph.D.
Lab. General Biochemistry & Physical Pharmacy
Ghent University
Harelbekestraat 72
9000 Ghent
Belgium