CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2010

From:
Tao Tong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:19:53 -0500

I mostly use MetaMorph, and also find the metadata from MetaMorph TIFF can
hardly be read by any other software packages.

However, I find the "legacy" stk files are more easily read (metadata-wise)
by all other software packages. So I changed the save preference to use
legacy stk format as default.

In MetaMorph journal front, I usually write a journal to loop through all
images in a folder, change the extension from tif to stk is sufficient to
force MetaMorph to re-save tif into stk format. I don't have MetaXpress, but
I suppose the journal can work in a similar fashion.

Best,

Tao

--
http://tongtao.com