CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2015

From:
Gary Laevsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2015 14:14:45 -0400

Hi All,

I'm trying to wrap my head around this, but it's taking way longer than it
should, so I'm just going to expose my ineptness in this subject and ask.

I need "high res" images to turn into wall art.  300 dpi is the number I've
been given.

I'm trying to make a contest out of this in the department, but I don't
know what resolution image I have to ask for, ie how big the pixel should
be?

I'm sure the size of the ultimate "art" is important, but let's say it's
going to be an 8' x 11' print.

Little help please?  Thank you.

--
Best,