CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2011

From:
John Oreopoulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2011 15:54:20 -0500

Hi Jason,

Your posting reminded me of a similar problem I described back in July of 2007 on the ImageJ listserver:

https://list.nih.gov/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind0707&L=IMAGEJ&D=0&P=45684

You can see in that thread that a few people suggested a few solutions back then, but in the end, the problem seemed to fix itself after updating quicktime (at least on my laptop) almost a year later:

http://imagej.588099.n2.nabble.com/Re-problem-opening-avi-files-created-by-ImageJ-in-quicktime-after-upgrading-to-imovie-HD-6-td636404.html

It was one of those mysteries I couldn't quite figure out. Wish I could give you more help than that. Not my field of expertise.

John Oreopoulos