CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2009

Date:
Thu, 14 May 2009 23:05:28 +1000
This should not be any problem on (for example) a Prairie or LaVision system fitted on an Olympus stand.  I really find it hard to believe that Olympus would not supply this lens for such use.  Can anyone actually confirm that they will not?  Is there anyone from Olympus on this list?

                                     Guy

Optical Imaging Techniques in Cell Biology
by Guy Cox    CRC Press / Taylor & Francis
    http://www.guycox.com/optical.htm
Associate Professor Guy Cox, MA, DPhil(Oxon)
Electron Microscope Unit, Madsen Building F09,
University of Sydney, NSW 2006
Phone +61 2 9351 3176     Fax +61 2 9351 7682
Mobile 0413 281 861
     http://www.guycox.net <http://www.guycox.net/>