CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2007

From:
Vitaly Boyko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vitaly Boyko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:19:29 -0500

Dear All,

based on what I have seen over the last 10 years, >>90% of users do not need
a confocal image for their data analysis/presentation/interpretation etc.

Thus the issue around confocal versus a wide-field microscopy is often
presented misleadingly and incorrect both "politically" and scientifically.

Do not believe Marketing People - Big Four (and many others outside the
imaging business) should rather heavily increase their Engineering and R&D
Departments and fire 90% of the Marketing staff.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Vitaly, again.

NCI-Frederick