CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2011

From:
Philip Oshel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2011 08:11:06 -0400

As far as I can tell, it's "nothing more" than a transmitted
fluorescence microscope that doesn't use a mercury bulb. It depends
on the blue emission from a bright halogen bulb for things like DAPI.
There seems to be an amateur microscopy community in the UK that uses
G&S microscopes - someone in Old Blighty might have more information
(Keith?).

Phil