CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2001

From:
Jason Kirk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 09:11:30 -0500
Hi Andrea,

If you go to the Process menu and select Channel Shift, this will allow you
to move channels in relation to each other.  The Zeiss Manual should explain
everything you need to know.

What objective are you using when you experience this shift?  You may be
able to eliminate this shift by using a properly corrected objective for the
wavelengths you use.

Gook Luck!

-Jason

Jason Kirk
Center for Biomedical Imaging Technology
University of Connecticut Health Center
263 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06030
Ph: (860)679-4686