CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2007

From:
Jacqui Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 10:34:55 +1300

Dear Nathalia,

We had a problem like this on our SP2 some years ago. This may not be that relevant because we have an upright scope with a galvo stage but it turned out that the galvo actually needed recalibrating. We had a Leica engineer recalibrate it and it has been fine since then.

Cheers,

Jacqui

Jacqueline Ross

Biomedical Imaging Microscopist