CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2007

From:
Nathalia Holtzman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 08:58:47 -0500

Hi all,
I need some help. We have a 1 year old Leica SP5 inverted scope and pretty
much all of a sudden we started to get z-drift. Every time you do a time
lapse, no matter what the z-step or time interval, the system does not start
at the top of the sample, it moves down significantly and progressively.
Anything I can do to fix this?

I have called the service rep but would like to fix the problem ASAP. It is
possible that I am the first person to use the system for this application
since we upgraded the software and firmware.

Nathalia

--
Nathalia Glickman Holtzman Ph.D.
Department of Biology SB D328