CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2009

From:
Dale Callaham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 23:20:01 -0400
Confocal Assistant was very nice for Biorad files in particular and the
things we tended to do with those images and stacks. But in addition to
the 8+3 filename limitation it seemed to also have a restricted space
allocated for the full path and filename string and if files were more
than a few directories deep with typical names it seemed to fail to open
the files - would show them in the browser but couldn't open; if the
files were simply moved closer to the root level, it opened them fine.

Dale